Flawless Roof Repair in Maryland, Washington, DC, and Northern Virginia
Your roof should do at least one thing—protect you and your family from the elements. When you get roof repairs with Shanco, we guarantee we’ll go above and beyond your expectations.
To avoid potential water damage, storm damage, and even troubles from the sun itself, you need your roof to be in absolute top shape! This is why our certified roofers take your home’s roof repair very seriously. When you need roof repairs in Maryland, DC, or Virginia, count on the team at Shanco to provide the absolute best!
Shanco has been providing top notch roofing services to patrons in our area for years, and we can bring all of the skill and service you need to ensure your roof is ready to take on the world!
Whether storm damage or wear and tear, our experts at Shanco are ready to help! Contact us today to get the roof repair you need! You can reach us any time online, or over the phone at 240-813-3654.
When it comes to roof damage, there are a number of different factors to consider. Roof damage extends beyond heavy wind. Other causes of roof damage include:
- Heavy rain
- Snow and hail
- Lack of maintenance
- Improper installation (problems with flashing, shingles, etc.)
Some factors, like the weather, are clearly beyond your control, but maintenance is something you can count on to keep your roof in tip-top shape. The more your maintenance and care diminishes, the more the quality of your roof diminishes!
Roof Repair Services
Roof damage covers a wide variety, including:
- Broken shingles (and we can replace missing ones)
- Damaged flashing
- Roof leaks
- Clogged or broken gutters (though often overlooked, gutters are an important part of good roofing maintenance!)
- Moss or algae growth
- Granule abrasion (and we can replace missing granules)
- Deteriorating heat vent
- Smashed roof vent
- Cracked chimney cap
- Deteriorated chimney cap
- Metal ridge vent damage due to heavy wind
- Animal damage
- Improperly installed flashing
- Broken power vent housing
- Damage from tree branches touching your roof
Signs that You Need Roof Repairs
When damage occurs to your roof, you need service fast. Damages left unattended will rapidly grow into much larger issues, so time is key. But how do you spot roof damage? It’s all about keeping an eye out for:
- Sagging or dips in your roof. If your roof has already begun to sag, even in small areas, you need service now! Sagging indicates severe damage to your roof, most commonly caused by long-term maintenance neglect, or storm damage.
- Missing or damaged shingles. If you’re missing shingles or your shingles are showing signs of wear, there’s likely water damage afoot. Either that or there’s been some wicked weather recently. No matter the cause, our team can repair and replace your shingles in no time. Do be aware, however, that if you’re missing tons of shingles, replacement might be the better choice.
- Damage to flashing. The material (often aluminum or steel) that secures the joints of your roof is critical to avoiding home water damage. If the flashing is bent, dented, or cracked, it’s time for repairs.
- Splits and cracks. Splits or cracks in roofing material is often simply a show of age (or falling tree branches). It might be wise to consider replacing the roof, but if the damage is small enough a professional repair can do the job just fine!
- Leaks or home water damage. If you notice signs of water damage in your home, particularly along walls or ceilings, there’s a good chance that you’re dealing with roof damage. Keep an eye out for discoloration, pooling water, drips, or bulges of the wall or ceiling in your home.
Professional Roof Repair in Maryland
No matter your roof repair needs, our team of certified roofers can provide the service you need! We understand that time is critical, and we can ensure your repair needs are covered quickly and effectively; and we never sacrifice quality! Contact Shanco today to learn more about roof repair, or to get the repair you need today!
ROOFING PROJECT GALLERY