The Benefits of Re-Roofing
Before winter rolls around, you should consider re-roofing if your roof is old or has been damaged beyond repair. Re-roofing holds many benefits that extend beyond your home’s exterior appearance! Call Shanco Companies today for more information on our re-roofing services in Maryland, Washington, DC and Northern Virginia.
Why Should You Re-roof?
Beyond enhancing your home’s exterior, re-roofing has a number of other benefits. They include:
- Increasing the value of your home
- Reducing (and sometimes preventing) huge repair and maintenance costs in the future
- Helping protect against severe weather like heavy snow, rain, hail and wind
- Reducing risk of water leaks
- Making your home more comfortable year round
In fact, if you only get a roof repair when what you really need to do is re-roof (full roof replacement), you’re not helping yourself in the long run. This can actually make your problem much, much worse and cost you more money!
When It’s Time to Re-roof
There will come a time in every roof’s life when a repair just won’t cut it and you need re-roofing services. You need to completely re-roof if:
- Your roof is more than 15 or 20 years old
- Your roof has bad decking
- Your roof has too many layers
- Your roof has been damaged beyond repair
Best Re-roofing Services in MD, DC & VA
No matter what type of roof you have – standing seam metal, slate, asphalt, cedar shake or copper – Shanco can help. We’ve seen and done it all and can handle any re-roofing needs you have. Roof damaged by severe weather? No problem. Did your roof leak become worse due to lack of maintenance? We can help!
For quality re-roofing services in the Maryland, Washington, DC and Virginia area, contact Shanco today!